Sunday, June 10, 2012

all about Leila...

 It's so hard to believe that my little girl is FOUR! Here are some fun facts that you may or may not already know about her...
Favorite color: purple and yellow and green and blue
Favorite food: spaghetti [I'm not sure why she said this- she won't eat spaghetti with sauce. My guess would be macaroni and cheese, pizza, cereal... most kid food!]
 Favorite season: autumn
Favorite thing to wear: flower shirt
 What do you want to be when you grow up: "A doctor because they are very good. They check people when they are sick."
 Favorite Bible story: Baby Moses
 Best friend: Rachel
 Favorite TV show: The Lion King [HA! She hasn't even seen the Lion King other than some short YouTube clips. Rachel loves all things Lion King, and she's obviously been influenced by her! What she actually likes to watch on the channel we have is Dora, Barney, Ming the Minibus and Umizoomi]
 Favorite book: Amelia Bedelia
Favorite thing to do in Hong Kong: play in our own [clubhouse] play area
 Favorite song: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
 Favorite drink: juice box!
 Favorite toy: Thomas [again, I'd beg to differ since we don't own any Thomas. but it is exciting to play with at other people's houses. I would say Playmobil, Barbies, and other little toy figures)
 Favorite animal: "Lions. No, I mean dinosaurs. No, I mean tigers."
Favorite jewelery (her idea): rings and bracelets 
Favorite ballet move: the twirl and spin
 Favorite time to wake up: waaaaay too early! (six-ish). At least she barely barely ever wakes up in the night these days. 
 Favorite mode of transportation: bus
Favorite Disney character: Alice in Wonderland
Happy 4th Birthday, Leila. xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, LEILA! YOU ARE GROWING UP FAST AND ARE TRULY A SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM GOD! YOUR MOMMY IS SO GOOD AT TAKING GREAT PICTURES OF YOU THAT YOU WILL TREASURE WHEN YOU GROW UP. GRANDPA AND I ARE THINKING ABOUT YOU TODAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE GOT A SPECIAL SURPRISE TODAY WHEN WE SAW ALL THESE LOVELY PICTURES OF YOU!

    xoxo
    Grandpa & Grandma J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Leila! You are so beautiful and such a sweetie! We can't wait to see you again. We just got an envelope from you and Annika in the mail today and are waiting for Rayna to be done school before we open it! Thank you for your thoughtfulness; I'm sure Rayna and Jacob and Logan will treasure whatever is inside!

    Lots of love,
    Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up on your last posts. Your girls are growing up so fast! 4 years old and kindergarten grad - yikes! I loved the pictures, and the bike ride looked especially fun. Nice work with the b-day party - super creative. We're excited to see you guys soon again!

    ReplyDelete