Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tooth be told Volume II


Surprise! Another tooth gone...another night of tooth fairy duties coming up!
 Annie's top two teeth have been a bit wiggly for a while, but only just a bit so I wasn't thinking they would come out yet. But at lunch today, Mike had walked to McDonald's across the street to get some lunch (they get SO much business from the teachers and students because it's so close to the school!) and when he came back, Annika was close to the entrance with her classroom EA and was in tears.
Apparently she'd been running in the playground holding hands with Ruby, who can run faster than she can so she can so she ran smack into a boy from another class. She was lying on the ground, and her tooth had fallen on her leg. Weird, but that's the story I got.  

 So, the poor girl has a fat lip and inside her mouth her lip is a bit split, so it was painful to eat, but I'm glad her tooth didn't go through her lip or anything like that. I'm sure she'll be fine by tomorrow! 

I have to admit though that every tooth she loses is making me a bit panicky about how fast she's growing. Kindergarten grad is in a couple of weeks and it's less than two weeks until Leila turns four. GIRLS. YOU. NEED.TO. STOP.GROWING.SO.FAST.ON.ME!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos as usual, Sarah. Sigh, yes...Rita and I were talking on Saturday about how much the girls have grown/grown up since we saw them last. For the record: WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having come through an accidental tooth loss experience, Annika still manages to look pretty happy in these beautiful photos(anticipating the tooth fairy, no doubt!). Great picture of Leila too!

    Love,
    Mom/Grandma J

    ReplyDelete