Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In print...

I finally got my hands on the Nicholas & Bears catalogue! She's also on the website, but it's very slow loading. Here are some of the pictures:



(Look at that boy and his bulldog, hey?)
A very poor picture of the girls and the dresses that I bought with Leila's store credit earnings. Wasn't Leila kind to share with Annika? Although that dress will become hers in roughly 2 years...Leila also got this cute little red number. And that's all I could get for $1500 HKD! Anyway, all in all, I think it was a good experience. You can ask Leila for her autograph this summer and she may or may not oblige.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Leila! So profesh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! She is seriously gorgeous...and definitely the cutest! I'm one proud auntie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so intent on looking at Leila's beautiful face that I forgot to look at the outfits!! They're also very cute! She looks like a perfectly poised model. Such great choices of dresses for her earnings! What a special keepsake these pictures will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out so beautifully! Good job Leila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are very trendy and cute outfits. And, of course, what a cute little model!

    ReplyDelete