"You know... 'Chinese Style'".
I think all the immediate family members of the Janzen family know we have Joyce to thank for that one!
"It's the year of the rabbit, so you better eat your carrots!"
This one really rolls of the tongue and comes in handy each and every time we eat carrots around here. I don't know what we'll say in 2012 when it turns into the year of the dragon?
"Cheap Thrills... that's what Hong Kong is all about"
I think Mike said this to me one night when we were enjoying an ice cream treat or maybe a cold beer. Again, this saying comes in handy just about every time we "splurge" for a treat.
I like them all. And I ate a bunch of carrots this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're Livin' the Life O' Riley!
ReplyDeleteNext year could be: "This year's the year of the dragon...so don't die!"
Nice!
ReplyDeleteOr perhaps: This year's the year of the dragon...so don't play with fire."
Good ones guys... we can keep this going into 2012! :)
ReplyDelete