Monday, September 26, 2011

This one's for Annie...

I am soooo exhausted after a party of hyper 5 year old girls! I will post pictures of Annie's party soon. I just wanted to reflect on our little 5 year old, but I'm too tired, so I won't say much.
Here we are... five years ago! Annika Lily was born at 4:00 a.m. in the hospital, and this picture was taken at home that evening... what a wild day that was! She changed our life forever!
And here are some of my favorite shots from this last year...



'



















Annika, you are beautiful, smart, stubborn, perceptive, charming, exasperating, creative, and you always surprise us. We can't imagine life without you, and look forward to seeing how you change and grow this next year.
We love you so much... Happy 5th Birthday! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Annika! Lots of love from the Graffs!

    ReplyDelete