Thursday, June 12, 2014

SIX years old!

A little bit late (life is BUSY right now!), but I can't help but do another roundup of favorite pictures from this last year. I'm posting way too many, but it is so fun to see this little five year-old grow into a six year-old. Happy Birthday, Leila!!!




Poor girl had a run-in with a sidewalk!

First day of school!

Cutest little Canadian I ever saw! (especially in these parts...haha!)

And... the first tooth is out!

Kindergarten besties!

tuk-tuks in Thailand



Halloween is more fun in flip-flops!


with her teacher at sports day

Kindergarten Christmas party!

A pony ride in Taiwan!

Hiking through Ali Shan, Taiwan

Teddy bear park in Taichung, Taiwan






with one of our estate friends. 


Can you see the toes peeking out under the books?

Life is good!

perfecting her pout!

American Village, Okinawa

And the 6 year-old smile!! We love you so much, Leila!!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I'd missed these! Some priceless shots, for sure. I love you, too, Leila and can hardly wait to hug you (and give you your birthday present) for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also missed seeing these beautiful photos ----- such special memories of a much loved and treasured granddaughter. Love you so much Leila!

    ReplyDelete