Today Leila was supposed to bring a baby picture to school. I'm not even sure what it was for, but since I didn't have any with us in Hong Kong I made a trip to the photo place in our mall and printed this one for her to take.
Aahh! What a cute baby... I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Why do they have to grow up so fast on me? We just found out this weekend that one of those little bottom teeth that you see in her smile is very wiggly. I think the tooth fairy will be visiting soon. Sniff...
And while I was digging through old photos I came across this one and had to print a copy of it as well. My little snow babies! :) That winter we discovered that they were happy as ever being pulled in a sled so we took lots of walks around the neighborhood or on the ice rink with this arrangement. I thought maybe Leila's teacher and classmates would be interested in this photo. I'm sure most of her buddies have never even seen snow!


It's hard not to just say 'Awwwww'.
ReplyDeleteSooooooo cute! Almost makes you want to have another, heh?? :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch sweeties!! I'll bet you can hardly wait to go sledding again ---- well, maybe Annika and Leila can hardly wait!?
ReplyDelete