Annika has had a loose tooth since just before Christmas. This morning, we were already running late for school since she just wasn't waking up, so Mike and I decided to just let her sleep and I would bring her in late. She slept all the way until 7:45, which is pretty late in this house! As she was getting ready, I noticed her tooth looked like it was barely hanging on, so I asked if I could try to pull it out, and all it took was one little tug. Excitement! I had to take a few pictures of her new smile, and of course we were later than ever! But the first thing she did was run and put the tooth in the pocket of her "tooth fairy pillow".Monday, January 16, 2012
Tooth be told
Annika has had a loose tooth since just before Christmas. This morning, we were already running late for school since she just wasn't waking up, so Mike and I decided to just let her sleep and I would bring her in late. She slept all the way until 7:45, which is pretty late in this house! As she was getting ready, I noticed her tooth looked like it was barely hanging on, so I asked if I could try to pull it out, and all it took was one little tug. Excitement! I had to take a few pictures of her new smile, and of course we were later than ever! But the first thing she did was run and put the tooth in the pocket of her "tooth fairy pillow".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute post, Sarah. To clarify...between becoming 'Mom' and becoming 'Grandma' my sewing skills improved a whole lot! I'm glad Annie's excited about her tooth fairy pillow. It was a fun little project and I was frankly surprised how easy it was to find Fairy fabric. Now, the question is 'how generous are tooth fairies these days?'
ReplyDeleteGenerosity isn't the issue LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the pun!! Oh, and I saw this post a few minutes after it was posted!
ReplyDeleteIt's so weird when they start losing their teeth especially when it feels like they just got them! Being the tooth fairy is fun, though, except when the tooth fairy is forgetful...only made that mistake once and had to explain that the tooth fairy must have been too busy that night. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd the pillow is amazing, Ruth! Annika is a very lucky girl.
ReplyDelete